When you add new equipment or upgrade the appliances you have, you’ll be able to take even more advantage of the performance benefits of natural gas appliances, save even more money and help our environment.
You’ll need to have the Btu load for each existing and additional appliance and know the pressure required to operate the appliances, so we can size the meter correctly and verify that you have adequate pressure to ensure operational efficiency and safety of your gas service
- Submit your application online
- Call Development Services at (804) 646-8544 (M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm excluding holidays)
- Be sure to check with your local Building Permits office about gas piping permits if any new equipment or piping is being installed- Richmond or call (804) 646-4169
– Henrico or call (804) 501-4360
– Chesterfield or call (804) 748-1057